Thursday, June 5, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering...


In case you were wondering who Nathan was rooting for in the NBA finals, I thought I would post this picture. I found this little sign outside our garage when I came home from running an errand at 8:30 a.m. this morning.



This is what I read as I got closer to the sign. When I got in the house Nathan simply asked: "Mom, who are you rooting for tonight?" I replied that I didn't know for sure. With a little grin he said that he hoped Mike and I had decided to cheer for the Celtics, because if not, we would not be able to park in the garage.




This is the sign that Nathan had posted on our door first thing this morning--It is still hanging on our door now. I'm pretty sure that it will be hanging there until Boston wins the finals--And in the meantime...Go Celtics!


6 comments:

Mattie Rae said...

Well, well, well. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! So good to see some photos of you and hear about your family! Looking forward to future posts and I'll be sure to pass the good word along..."Jennie has a blog!"

Mattie Rae said...

Sounds like he voted for the right team! I heard today on the radio that they are winners!

Rindee said...

Hi Jennie! It's so good to see your beautiful face again! Boy, your family has grown since we were neighbors last.

Anonymous said...

it's so good to see you here Jennie! i love the pictures. Your family is beeeeautiful...
Love Kelly

Rindee said...

Actually, now I'm wondering what has been happening with your family since June!

More! More! More!...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

So fun to see your growing family! Wow how time does go by.

All the best,

The Harts