Saturday, June 26, 2010

Big Girl

This summer Lydia moved from a Baby Crib, to a Big Girl Bed. We didn't feel the need to rush her into this next phase, because Lydia never tried to climb out of the crib.

Initially I was worried about what this transition would mean for our uneventful bed times. Luckily, I have a DVR full of Super Nanny episodes that I occasionally watch when Mike is not home in the evening and I am caught up on all of my other shows (Project Runway, Top Chef and Glee, being the foremost).




So I was all geared up to try the "Stay in Bed Technique." The very first night Lydia met the technique with some resistance and frustration, but on the second night, she never got out of bed. She hasn't gotten out of bed since....just like in the TV show. :) Thanks Jo Frost!! That woman is so brilliant!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

What a darling room.