Friday, October 22, 2010

Strike!

Because Nathan turned 12 this year, he was due for a Birthday Party with Friends. He decided that rather than have a boat load of boys over for pizza and cake, he would rather have just a couple of friends join him for bowling and dinner at Chili's.


Looks like fun.



Strike! a pose.



I'm not sure if this reaction should be read as "I was robbed!" or "I'm the man!"


Mike said that he had never seen kids devour hamburgers and french fries the way these boys did. Mike ordered two desserts for the 5 of them. They were gone in a matter of mere seconds. Though it was not part of the original plan, Nathan's friends ended up coming to our house after dinner "to hang out." I guess that's what you do when you turn twelve. No more "play dates," just "hanging out." All of the boys reported that it was the best time that they had ever had. Well, that was easy! :)

1 comment:

Cece Girl said...

Can't believe how big the boys are! I can't think about it too much because it makes me cry. :) but it looks like Nathan's party was fun!