Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Zoobs

I have started to fall in love with Specialty Toy Shops. I can walk through them and almost every item I come across I think, "This would be so good for Ryan." or "This would be so fun for Lydia." I like that the toys are educational and not just electronic gadgets that clutter my house. A friend of mine tipped me off to the fact that we had a Specialty Toy Shop in Boise. It has been here all along and I never knew. I paid The Children's Store a visit and could have spent hours there. After a recommendation from another friend that I ran into at the store, I purchased these Zoobs. The idea is that once your creation is put together, it actually has movable parts. Ryan, his IBI Therapist and I created this Dinosaur together. He felt pretty proud of his accomplishment.

No comments: