Saturday, February 12, 2011

Four

Happy Birthday to Lydia May! I'm not sure if you noticed the huge bruise from her cheek bone to her eye brow. Well, the morning of her birthday she woke up with that. Mike says she did wake up in the night crying, but he put her back in bed and she calmed right down. The only thing we can figure is that she fell out of bed and on the way down, she landed perfectly on the bed rail. After explaining this to her preschool teachers, one of them told me that the same had happened to her son when he was young, only he actually broke his nose! Who knew that was even possible? I guess we will have to wait for Lydia's four year old pictures until the swelling goes down. :(

Despite her rough night, she was able to be thoroughly happy for her family birthday celebration.




Make a Wish!




Ever since we saw the movie, Lydia has been a huge fan of Rapunzel, from "Tangled."




This doll house was Lydia's present from Mike and I. I had been eyeing it for a long time, and every birthday or Christmas I would ask myself if she was old enough to really enjoy it. After having three boys, I really relish the opportunities to buy this girlie stuff. Well, the perfect time had arrived. It has gotten a lot of use. Little People, Loving Family, Super Heroes, Ice Hockey Figures and sometimes full size Barbies make this there home. The accommodations are a little tight for the Barbies, but Lydia finds a way to make it work. Lydia-we love having you as part of our family. You are such a treat!

No comments: