Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pool Day

I adore pool days. I get to RELAX and watch the kids play while sipping on a cold drink and reading a book. Sometimes it feels so good to do nothing.

All of the kids and Kayla tried their skills at Snorkeling in the pool. Best to practice there before heading to the ocean.




Aren't kiddie pools the best? Ryan and Lydia played for hours with their water toys and water guns. With the foot of my lounge chair sitting right on the edge of the pool, I did not have to worry about them one bit.




Though not quite ready to master snorkeling, Ryan had to give the gear a try.




Blue eyed Hawaiian Princess.




Blue Eyed Hawaiian Princess in flippers way to big for her! :)



Playing all together.




Yes, I had them pause for this group shot. Say "Cheese!".




I'm sure you don't need a log of everywhere we ate, but I couldn't resist showing you this photo. That night we ate at a yummy Vietnamese Place in the Lahaina Cannery Mall. We got to see another Hula Show while we enjoyed dinner. Ryan refused to use a fork and chose instead to quickly hone some serious chopstick skills.

No comments: