Thursday, December 11, 2008

My First Tag

I was tagged by my cousin:
Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger (Jolinn) and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

It is funny that Jolinn tagged me because we were actually chatting about this very thing on our Twilight Tour.

1) Mike and I go on a date every weekend. Our evening usually includes dinner. I have this weird thing...when I sit down to dinner at a restaurant, the place that I am sitting has to "feel right." Usually as I approach the table or booth I can tell where I need to sit, but occasionally I choose wrong. If this happens, I wait for the waiter to take our drink order, and then I whisper to Mike that I need to switch him spots. When the waiter returns they are usually thrown off...but only for a second.

2) I am obsessive about how fast the windshield wipers are going when it rains. They can't be too fast, they can't be too slow. How is it possible that it can start raining...and keep raining for 5-6 minutes and Mike still hasn't turned on the wipers?


3) I Love Yoga. I'm no pro, but I go to Yoga three times a week. Namaste!

4) Now this one is a little crazy...but have you seen "Toy Story?" Well, how many times a day, in the process of putting your kids' toys away, are you concerned if the toy minds being placed upside-down?...or maybe that the toy won't be able to breathe if another stuffed animal is not placed "just so?" I've got to let that one go.


5) I am very particular about which fork I eat with. If for some reason my fork ends up sticky, or one of the tines is bent in the least, I will take it away immediately and retrieve a new fork. Also of utmost importance: Dinner Forks go with dinner and Dessert Forks go with dessert. I've never been known to actually turn down a dessert because it was served with the wrong silverware, but I do have to take some deep breaths and tell myself that "It really will be okay. It is okay that this person does not understand flatware etiquette.

6) I know every single word to the song "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio.--"As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there's nothing left..."(as a side note, it was one of the things that made Mike fall in love with me).

7) I love drinking with a straw. Bendy straws are the best. I keep my pantry well stocked with straws at all times.

I tag Angie W., Natalie H., Kristen B., Chandy F., Amanda S., Jen W., and Chelsea T. (but only if your up for it--Thinking of you.)

6 comments:

Cece Girl said...

Oh no. I've never been tagged before. Now I have to take some deep breaths!

Cece Girl said...

Now that I'm thinking and breathing, there are about a million Jen W's. So I'm not going to fret...It could be some other Jen W. Right?

Natalie said...

I guess I didn't realize you were so OCD. :) It runs in the family, I guess! I'm just wondering where we inherited it from.

DebbaLyn said...

Jennie, just remember that down dog is your best friend.
Mom.

Jo Meier said...

I'm glad you saw that you were tagged... I forgot the rule where you're suppose to comment them and let them know... Anyway, it was fun reading those about you. I remember you mentioning a couple of them but they made me laugh again anyway... too funny!! Will you be in town for Natalie's baby blessing?? Maybe we'll get to see each other twice this year?? :)

Cece Girl said...

Jennie...I finally did the tag! Whew! Hope all is well with you guys!xo