Monday, September 14, 2009

2008-2009 Slide Show

Dear Reader-
I've been fooling around a little with this new computer program I got awhile back. I had this idea to put together a slide show of some of the things that we have done since school started last year. I showed the video the Sunday night before school started. Anyway, I think the video turned out alright. Although, I have to warn you it is 10 minutes long. So unless you are in my close family, you might not enjoy it. I used quite a few primary songs. I guess those are the things running through my head constantly right now, given my new calling, and the fact that the primary program is only 5 weeks away, or so.

I hope you like it, and I hope that you all are having a good day.

Love, Jennie




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.-If you haven't seen the latest "New Moon" movie trailer, you can check it out HERE. I can't wait!! :)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I had to laugh that at the end it said it was the "shorter version". :)

Did you cry when you were watching that back? Maybe you were just glad to see all your effort in the final product! That was fun! I bet that took a long time to put together.

Angie said...

Okay, I am not sure you should have recommended this video to your pregnant sister. I think I would have been okay without the church music... yeah I basically cried throughout the whole thing.

I wish my "fooling around" time was as fruitful as yours. Only had a mini panic attack :) Glad we were able to share many memories this past year.

Angie said...

PS- I just watched the New Moon trailer... totally intriguing, you are right! I can't wait to see it, maybe opening night?

Anonymous said...

Jennie! i loved this post with the pictures (past, present) And the video was so stunning. I must say the music brought back a lot of sweet memories. Singing along with your post was a great way to start my morning.
Kelly r.
oh whoa, i'm so excited about new moon too...