Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update

Here are some of the things that we have been up to in the last couple weeks:


{visits}

Lydia and Jennie went up to see Grandpa and Grandma Swensen in Seattle.




{enjoying the company of extended family}

We were lucky to also spend some time with Lydia's Great Grandma Smith. This is our Four Generation picture.




{jump rope}

Nathan competed in a Speed Jump competition. The green hair is actually to represent Eagle Elementary, not to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.




{friends} Nathan got 7th place over all of the 5th graders in the Boys Backward Jump division. Here he is with a couple of his good friends.




{losing teeth} Ryan lost his first tooth! He is sure growing up to be such a big kid!




{basketball}
Nathan competed in a Three-on-Three competition with some of his friends from basketball. It was pretty fun and exciting atmosphere because it was held at the Taco Bell arena downtown.




{making memories}
During the day everyone at the competition was able to try and qualify for the Three Point Contest. Mike did qualify with about 8 other guys...hitting 16 in one minute. In the competition he felt like his nerves got the best of him. He said, "that's a lot of pressure having all those people watching your every shot. I just couldn't get them falling." :)




{lots of get-togethers with friends} and {digital scrapbooking}
As I was wrapping up this post I realized that I didn't have any pictures of Danny. That is when I realized that in every instance above, Danny was always playing with a friend, or hanging out with his cousin. He really is a social guy, and jumps at every opportunity to get together with close buddies.

The other thing I have been doing like crazy is my Digital Scrapbooking. It always motivates me when the sight where I print my pages is having a sale. Much of everything else in my life has gone by the way-side (including blogging). But, I suppose it will all be there when the online sale is over. :) Anyway, I posted this page that I made. It is all about Danny!

So, that is our update. I truly hope all is well with you.

3 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

Man, you're family is so big and busy! Not to mention adorable. Miss you guys. Hope to see you at the MDB!

Natalie said...

So fun!

Chelsea said...

Your family is so fun and busy! Thanks for sharing your amazing scrapbook pages, too. You are very creative and motivate me to do more.