Thursday, August 12, 2010

Preschool

Lydia started Preschool on August 12th. She was sooo excited to reach this milestone. She had been looking forward to when she was going to "be a big girl and go to school like my brothers." She was thrilled. Even the fact that she was the ONLY girl in a class with eight other boys, didn't deter her. I guess she is used to being around all those boys. They have had one additional girl join the preschool each month since then. Three girls is just perfect to play BABIES during centers. I think she looks so grown up in her pig tails.

One thing Lydia says to me often, even several times a day: "Am I turning into a mommy now?" "When am I going to turn into a mommy like you?"---Lydia, my darling girl, preschool is a wonderful first step. You are well on your way.

No comments: