Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wedding Weekend-The Wedding

The wedding, of course, was lovely and perfect. And, of course, I cried my eyes out like a lot of people did, only I was ten times worse, being pregnant and all. I tried not to make a scene on the way out of the sealing room, but I'm pretty sure my sniffs and muffled cries were echoing loud and clear in that quiet room. :)

The entire time Lydia was connected at the hip with Valerie's youngest sister, Claire. She is Ryan's age, but these two little girls really hit it off.



They roamed around laughing and playing. At any given moment if I would ask someone, "Have you seen Lydia?" the answer would always be, "Oh yah, she's with Claire."





The happy couple coming out of the temple. Oh, so happy.




Mr. and Mrs. Dildine!




A multitude of family pictures were taken. This is one of my favorites. All of the brothers together.




After pictures we headed to Chili's for a quick lunch. We were good and hungry and had a great time eating with our cousins and other family. This is the "big kid table."




What a day for celebration. Now, back to Boise for the reception.

No comments: