Monday, September 22, 2008

Girl's Trip


I am planning a Girl's Trip for November 6th-9th. We are having ladies come from all over-Washington, Oregon and California. Anybody is welcome. I have to mention that I am not obsessed with Twilight but some of my friends are, and I thought it would be a good excuse to get away for a couple of days. Here is the flyer that I came up with:






CENTER OF FLYER
























LAST PAGE
Included in the flyer is most of the information you will need. Everyone is invited. Tell your friends. Let me know if you're interested. This is going to be so much fun!















4 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds really fun! I wish I could go - even though I'm not obsessed with Twilight either. Probably my favorite part would be Mom and Dad's and the 5th Ave. I guess I'll be seeing Mom here pretty soon though!

Anjanette said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm so glad you have one too. I can't BELIEVE Nathan is 10!?! ...and I don't think James & I have ever even met Ryan or Lydia. We really need to overlap trips to Washington a little bit better.

Amanda Stevens said...

Jennie you are amazing!!!
Great organization and cute handouts. It is going to be awesome. We need more people like you in the world.

Jo Meier said...

Hey! I'm so glad you commented me! This sounds like sooo much fun. I'm going to talk to Ben and see if it'll workout that I can go. Your kids are getting so big! And Lydia, how cute is she!!! I'll be in touch.

P.S. I am so obsessed with Twilight by the way! ;)