Friday, September 19, 2008

What's Wrong Ryan?



This is Ryan: He is 4 Years Old. He is the reason that I put a keyed lock on my pantry.














Apparently I forgot to lock the pantry before I went upstairs for my shower. This is what I found when I came back downstairs:




These next two pictures illustrate what I found next.
Keep in mind both of the pictures are not "staged" at all:


The first picture is carrots scattered all over the floor. On the next picture you can see, a granola bar wrapper, ketchup (notice the lid is missing), a tortilla smeared with ketchup and little bowl of ice water, just incase Ryan got thirsty. All of these were conveniently situated on the side table next to the couch, where Ryan was watching "Go, Diego, Go."
I guess I need a lock for my fridge, too.






The other day Ryan was a little bit whiny and sad. Mike asked, "What's Wrong Ryan"? He replied, "I'm ALWAYS hungry!"

Funny Guy! We love you Ryan!






4 comments:

Cece Girl said...

Jennie! We have a keyed lock on our pantry too! For just those reasons. Now I know we're not the only food crazy family! Ryan it such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

very sweet
kelly

Mattie Rae said...

So funny. If he's like that when he's 4 it will be interesting to see what he's like when he's 14!

Oh boy!

Brian Hanks said...

Tell Ryan I feel his pain...Natalie locks my cupboards and fridge too!