Monday, September 29, 2008

We Love You Grandpa

My Grandpa Smith passed away on Thurdsay morning. He was a wonderful man. He has been there for many of the major events in my life.


This is a picture of all of my kids with Grandpa. It was taken at the end of April. Nathan and Danny said that they are really going to miss him.



Here is the most recent picture I had of Grandpa and my kids. This was August 14th. Nathan and Danny didn't go on this trip with me. Before I left that day I told Grandpa that I loved him. I really do. Grandpa-Mike and I will miss you and so will your great grand kids.

4 comments:

Rindee said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. My Grandpa passed away just this August, so I can understand your loss.

Mattie Rae said...

Hey that's what I was about to say. I'll say it anyway. I'm sorry you lost your grandpa. He looks like a cheerful guy.

Anonymous said...

I remember your Grandpa Smith well. I hope you and your family are doing well. I also lost my grandpa recently, i know that feeling. be well and send my love to your mom
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Jennie,
These are the sweetest pictures. Thank you so much for taking them. He looks so happy and good in them. It was so wonderful to have you here. Luke asked me just yesterday when Danny and Nathan were coming back over. I had to explain the whole "we live in Utah and they live in Idaho" thing. The boys sure had a ton of fun with your boys.
I love you,
Julie