Thursday, November 19, 2009

November Highlights

About Mid-November Lydia and I went to stay for a week with my sister Angie, in San Diego. I wanted to share some of the highlights from the trip.

Highlight #1-Hanging out with these three kiddos. I can't even remember what the three of them are watching here, but whatever it is, it looks VERY interesting, doesn't it?! :) From left to right: Madison, Mitchell and Lydia

After Lydia and I were there for a week, Mike and the boys came to meet us for Thanksgiving.



Highlight #2-Making a huge Thanksgiving dinner with Angie. I think it is pretty funny that I felt like I needed to "pose" with the potato masher.



Highlight #3-Eliot's yummy Thanksgiving turkey cooked on the grill!



Highlight #4-A trip to Disneyland. Here all of the kids are making "Mickey Ears" with their hands.




Highlight #5-The look on Lydia's face when we bought her her very first Princess Dress. Cinderella is Lydia's favorite.




Highlight #6-Meeting up with our good friends the Fabrizio's. They were up from Las Vegas for a quick little getaway. We went to a science museum and to pizza with them.




Highlight #7-Visiting the USS Midway. It sits right on the harbor in San Diego. This picture is taken on the flight deck, with the skyline in the background.




Highlight #8-Beach weather in November! Our whole family loves the ocean. On our last visit to San Diego Lydia was scared of the sand, but this time she was thrilled to run free.




Highlight #9-Del Mar Swirlz is always a must. Thanks to the cashier for taking all of our picture together.


Highlight #10-There were SO MANY other highlights.

3 comments:

Chandy said...

So glad to see your post! Hope your Christmas was wonderful! We miss you guys! When are you going to San Diego again?

Angie said...

Good times! Thanks for being here.

Tyla Majors said...

Okay - I seriously am excited to go to California next week now. Just the sight of you all in shorts at the beach! I mean,not that I am not totally enjoying the New Year's Eve blizzard here and all...:)