Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas PJ's

After a nice Christmas Eve dinner of Clam Chowder with Bagels and Cream Cheese, the time came for all of the cousins to open their one Christmas Eve Present.

I loved this picture of all of the cousins together. We were sad to not have Sydney and Wesley there with us. The fun thing that I realized about the picture is that they Sydney and Wesley actually ARE in this cousin's picture. Natalie and Brian's Christmas Card is hanging on the wall just behind this eager group.



As always, everyone quickly donned their new Christmas PJ's and joined in on the Photo Shoot!



My Four



My dad had an idea and came back to the family room with a rolled up pair of his socks for both of the older boys. Look at those muscles! This is their "I'm Tough" face, which was actually hard to get, as each snap shot was followed by lots of giggles.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Lydia has the cutest face EVER! She is so adorable. Christmas pj's are a must. It was not a tradition I grew up with but I now feel it's a necessity!

Natalie said...

Cute! I'm glad we were included after all! :)