Friday, December 3, 2010

Since November

I have always been pretty religious about waiting for December to put up our Christmas Decorations or listen to Christmas Music. I am not entirely sure what prompted us to start early this year. Maybe it was the unusual amount of snow that we've had. Maybe it was the fact that we didn't travel anywhere for Thanksgiving, so we had extra time on our hands. Maybe it was because I couldn't wait to see our stockings hanging above the fireplace. My stockings are my very favorite home decor item that I own-Christmas or otherwise. (Would it be odd if I kept them up all year round?) Maybe I was subconsciously craving that warm cozy feeling you get when you sit in a family room only lit by a Christmas Tree and a Fireplace. Ya know, it might have started four weeks ago when I asked Nathan to select a new scent for my Scentsy pot...Gingerbread. Maybe that is what got me in the mood earlier than normal. Well, whatever the reason, the tree is up...

It's been up Since November.


Oh yeah, and the Christmas Music has been going strong ever since.

1 comment:

Cece Girl said...

Love that! You and Adam agree about the whole no Christmas before Dec thing, but I'm glad to see you changed your tune. Maybe he will too, because I can't get enough of the most wonderful season of all! xo