Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Eve

The Saturday before Easter we spent the afternoon together and then did the yearly tradition of dyeing eggs.

The crew is hard at work.




Beautiful!




I've never been able to figure out how to get the kids to finish the Egg Dyeing Process without stained hands. At first I try to get them to use the little wire thing that the kit comes with, but at some point they give up on trying to use it. I can't say that I blame them. Pink hands that last a couple of days can't be that bad, right? Especially when it is only once a year. I say, "Dip right in my friends, the colored vinegar water is fine!"




After the eggs were complete and the Easter Baskets were all set, Mike and I had to run off to the Adult Session of our Stake Conference. Nathan has become a great babysitter. After Conference Mike and I enjoyed a candlelight dinner at an Italian Restaurant right here in Eagle. We love Davinci's. When we came home we sent Nathan up to bed. We later went to check on all of the kids before we went to bed and didn't expect to see them camped out like this. They all wanted to sleep together in the Media Room to celebrate Easter Eve.

No comments: