Saturday, April 30, 2011

Reason #2

Reason #2: COUSINS!!!
This is our traditional "Cousins in a Line" picture. They almost create a perfect stair step. We've taken a few of these over the years, though it is sometimes hard to get our the entire family together. But when we are, we try to make the "Cousins in a Line" picture a priority. It is definitely fun to see how they all change and grow.
Nathan, Danny, Madison, Ryan, Mitchell, Lydia, Wesley, Sydney, Lanie




These are the digital pics I had and I'm sure I have earlier snapshots in my file.

May 2006


December 2006



June 2007



January 2008



July 2008



April 2011

1 comment:

Angie said...

Those pics are awesome. Especially the ones with Mitchell screaming LOL. It seems like I am in most of them holding a kid up or down. Ha!