Saturday, April 30, 2011

Reason #1

The last weekend in April our family headed to Utah for two important events:

My cousin Megan got married in Salt Lake and...




My niece Lanie had her blessing. Doesn't she look pretty?


In my mind there are several reasons to love Weddings and Blessings. But the biggest reasons to love these occasions are the people that you get to see. The following posts will contain MY top three reasons to LOVE Weddings and Blessings.
Reason #1: Sisters, Parents and Grandparents and Great Grandparents

It has been awhile since all of us ladies were together. I love hanging out with them, swapping parenting ideas, laughing and trying to figure out life.
Natalie, Angie, My Mom, Me




This is a similar picture accept we added in my Mom's mom, Grandma Smith.




I love this picture with my Dad and his Dad...Nathan is sandwiched right in the middle. They are all enjoying the food at the reception, but more importantly, each other.




It is so cool that me and my sisters' kids have Great Grandparents! Here are Natalie's kids with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Swensen.

No comments: