Wednesday, July 6, 2011

American Idol

One of the things that we really enjoyed this Spring was watching American Idol as a family. When I got online to look at the tour dates I realized that we would be in Utah for the reunion. We took the older boys to the concert and Angie and Eliot came along. A big shout-out to my other sister Natalie and her husband Brian, for watching the other youngsters at home.

Getting ready for the show.




The stage is ready.




Here is Lauren...




and Scotty.




By the end of the concert I was beat. We had the toughest time getting out of the parking lot. It seemed to be moving soooo slow. Once we came around this little bend in the back of the stadium we realized why. The masked scary guy in this picture came right up to our van and gave Eliot a high five. I was a little freaked out until I realized that it was James Durbin. He then headed over to sign some autographs for his adoring fans.




The other man in the mask? Stephano Langone. He was one of my favorites, as he is a Seattle Native. We all had a great time dancing and laughing and singing with our favorite performers from Season 10.

No comments: