Thursday, July 21, 2011

Craving

Sometimes, at 31 Weeks Pregnant, you can't help but have certain cravings. Such was the case one afternoon, right about lunch time. I was in desperate need of some frozen yogurt from a new place in town called U-Swirl. We skipped lunch, well, not really...we just had U-Swirl FOR lunch.
And the pics aren't great...they were taken on my iPhone.

How bad could it be? Look at all of that yummy fresh fruit and nuts.




Both of the older boys followed suit, with a healthy lunch selection, despite it being on frozen yogurt.




By the time we got through the toppings line with Lydia and Ryan, I was second guessing my decision to have Frozen Yogurt be our lunch. The little ones piled on junk! M&M's, Skittles, Gummy Bears, Frosted Animal Crackers, Gummy Worms, Oreos and the like...not a lick of fruit. I guess there are worse things, right? I suppose it was kind of fun to veer from our typical afternoon PB and J, or PB and H (honey), carrots and pretzels.




When is the last time you had dessert for lunch? I highly recommend it! It might really hit the spot!

No comments: