Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth Festivities


The morning of the Fourth all of the cousins had some downtime watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It was really fun that we all got to stay together at Aunt Angie's House. Baby Lanie and Madison are the two cousins missing in this picture.





We continued the celebrations at my Aunt Julie's, who like I had mentioned before, did a wonderful job planning the Reunion. Here Sydney and Lydia are enjoying one of the fabulous meals.




The Bounce House was a big part of the day. It had a water slide and entertained the kids for hours. I kept telling myself I would get out and take pictures, but only felt the urgency once the company came to take it down. :)




Lydia decided to take a break from the heat and enjoy a movie. Julie had prepared endless treats and snacks for the family. Goldfish...always a favorite!




After dinner, all of the kids all got a chance to take a swing at the Piñata. They are all sitting on the trampoline together, waiting with their plastic bags, ready for the piñata to burst open.




Lydia




Ryan




Nathan
The hitting order was youngest to oldest. Even with the hard hitting older cousins, we were able to go through the order twice. I think it was my Aunt Pam that finally broke the piñata open. Danny was actually off golfing with my uncle and cousins, but we remembered to grab him some of the spoils.




It is so fun to be together as family.

No comments: