Monday, May 24, 2010

Catch Up?

So today I got on my online journal and realized that it had been almost a year since I had written anything. What? How can that be? A whole year gone? I have always been envious of my diligent journal writing friends (you know who you are). Okay, so here is the question: When you take a journaling hiatus, or a blogging one, as I have since Mother's Day, do you try to play catch up? or just suppose that it is all water under the bridge, and move forward. Well, in my journal I chose the "water under the bridge " option, but here I would like to do something different. I am planning to post one picture every day in October...well, not everyday, because October already started. (When did that happen?) And not EVERY day because my Wednesdays are ultra busy. But I plan on posting most days, starting with Mother's Day and moving forward. It seems like I read somewhere that you can post-date or pre-date your blog posts with a date other than today? Does anyone know if that possible? Nonetheless, that is my plan. So for your enjoyment, let the Catch Up begin. If your not super interested in what has happened since Mother's Day maybe check back around Halloween! Hope you all are doing great!!!



Ryan turns Six Years Old! Back then he was WAY into race cars. Of course now he has other interests: Ice Hockey and Things that Fly


P.S.-I guess changing the date works! Cool.

1 comment:

Amanda Stevens said...

Go Jennie!!!! This might be the only way I can see your cute family updates. Keep it up in your "spare" time.