Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day

Here are some pictures of our Annual Mother's Day Photo Shoot. My compliments to the photographer (Mike).









The sun was pretty bright. This was the best group picture we could get of Lydia. It almost looks like she is winking. :) I adore these kids.


This video was just one of the highlights from my Mother's Day Weekend. I went to Ryan's class and they had snacks and gifts and songs for us all. Thanks to all of my family for helping me feel so loved.



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute! I can't wait to see your kids.

Chandy said...

Oh Jennie! You are a beautiful, angel mother! I love the pictures of you and your kiddos! Ryan's song was very sweet. I hope to rendezvous with you soon. Miss you! I changed our blog address, let me know if you can't reach it through here.