Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Michigan

The last weekend in April, Mike and I went out to Ann Arbor, Michigan for my brother-in-law's Graduation. We got to tour the business school and see what Brian has been up to for the last few years.

The Dean's Reception had quite a spread with lots of fresh fruit. Yum! I took a picture of this Ice Sculpture for the my kids. I thought they would think it was cool.




One of the highlights of the trip was seeing my niece, Sydney and nephew, Wesley. The games on my iPhone were a huge hit. I'm so in love with Sydney's curly hair!




Outside the Business School: My mom, my dad, Brian, Natalie, me and Mike.
The building was pretty amazing.




We got to hear President Obama speak at the Main Commencement Exercises. It really was a nice weekend. Contrats to Brian and Natalie and thanks for showing us around.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute pics! Thanks for coming!